It’s very important to me that you feel completely comfortable in our session. I work closely with all my clients to ensure that their questions are answered and that we have a good plan for what you want to get out of the session. The more comfortable you are the better results!
• A $100 deposit is required to confirm your session date. This can be done via paypal or by mailing me a check.
• All cancellations must be made with at least 48 hours advance notice or you will risk forfeiting.
• Unlimited wardrobe changes. I recommend three different outfits, which really is just tops. I guess that’s why we call them headshots
Whether it be corporate headshots or a LinkedIn profile picture, a professional headshot is a must these days.
Often, I find that companies want new or updated headshots for several employees, so I offer a reduced rate if we can schedule a minimum of 3 people in a single session. I will honor the $150 per person rate for 12 months from that date to accommodate new employees, for instance.
I can come to your location or we can use my Manhattan studio.
• All high resolution digital images
• Two retouched digital images of your choice (per person)
• All high-resolution digital images via my customer portal. Digital images can easily be downloaded to your computer.
Professional make-up for a commercial headshot session makes a big difference in the look and feel of the resulting images. Over many years, I’ve consistently found that the people reviewing headshots prefer those that have invested in professional make-up. It’s certainly not a requirement, but I do highly recommend it. Plus, I have a fantastic Brian Strumwasser, a phenomenal Broadway make-up artist, who provides reasonable rates! He will meet you on-site at my studio. Please allow an additional 1 hour for hair and make-up.